[Coco] OT: Windows Vista (puke!) infinite loop re-installing KB954430

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Fri Mar 6 12:51:30 EST 2009

Do a google search for it, and you will find the answer.  I have had
this on a couple of vista machines.  Something to do about permissions
on a file.  You need to uninstall one xml, and then reinstall a
different on.  I don't remember the exact details.  But I did find the
solution several places using  a google search.

Why all the Vista bashing?  I have 32 bit and 64 bit vista machines, and
it is by far the most stable window I have had since windows existed!

Good Luck!

P.S.  I can do the research for a fee. :-)