[Coco] 16550 wasRe: RS232 paks

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Mar 6 00:18:00 EST 2009

At 10:54 PM 3/5/2009, you wrote:
>You don't get it Roger, and by God, I don't think you ever will.

Trust me, Boisy.  I get it.  We have a pile of b.s. on the ground and
somebody's been trying their best to get me to slam my foot into it,
only when I did, the shit slung over on them.  And sometimes the
person baiting the hook gets the hook stuck in their finger.  I've
said all I'm going to say.

Now you guys keep up the good work, and let others peacefully keep up
their good work, and all will be well.  I'm going to bed.

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.wordofthedayonline.com