[Coco] DriveWire

Boisy Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Thu Mar 5 20:32:22 EST 2009

On Mar 5, 2009, at 6:59 PM, N8WQ wrote:

> Boisy,
> I was looking at Cloud 9 site, but didn't see any kind of descripton
> for DriveWire yet. I don't have a clue what it is. What is DriveWire
> if you don't mind me asking? I am assuming that it is some kind of
> file transfer protocal using some kind of cable from the PC to the
> CoCo? I look forward to hearing about it. Thanks...

Alan,

You described it correctly.  It's a software package that gives you
BASIC and NitrOS-9 drivers to access your PC, Mac or Linux system as a
storage device over the CoCo's bitbanger.

I removed the page for DriveWire 2, which will be replaced by
DriveWire 3 and made available later this month. At that time a new
page for DriveWire 3 will go up.

Regards,
Boisy G. Pitre
--