[Coco] '68' Micro Journal

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Thu Mar 5 16:07:30 EST 2009

If you find them then great, cause it will save me the time of scanning
every last one of them, also open up the possibility of finding a new owner
for the originals.  Because having someone burn them at the end of my life
as Tim Fadden suggested sounds like a horrible thing to have happen to said
magazines, worse than cutting them down the spine if you as me.  Of course
cutting them down the spine may actually be more ummm... whats the term for
humane in reference to a book or magazine?  LOL!

Plus after skimming through the first year, it would seem that posting the
'68' Micro Journal collection for others to gain access to, would be in line
with the whole philosphy behind the magazine.

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 9:18 AM, tim lindner <tlindner at macmess.org> wrote:

> Ryan Pritchard <coconut at pritchard.ca> wrote:
>
> > That's awesome!  Where does one find them?
>
> I thought they were on the web somewhere. But apearently not.
>
> I'll try to find my copy, and upload them somewhere.
>
> --
> tim lindner
> tlindner at macmess.org                                              Bright

Regards,