[Coco] CoCo Wireless RS-232 Pak

Boisy Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Thu Mar 5 08:07:23 EST 2009

> Hey guys, magically, the former wireless pak prototype became a
> production grade beauty, so I updated the inside-peek picture which
> has been scaled down to tease with Mark a little more. :) If you
> squint just right you could get a headache. ;)

Roger,

I also noticed another bit of magic on your website, specifically a
disappearing act.   The reference to the bitbanger features of CoCoNet
have been removed.  Does this mean that CoCoNet will only support your
wireless pak, and that you won't be releasing support for the bitbanger?

Regards,
Boisy G. Pitre
--
Tee-Boy