[Coco] 16550 wasRe: RS232 paks

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 19:29:45 EST 2009

--

The problem is that they apparently didn't consider it to be a bug,
since the behavior is actually documented in the datasheet.

The datasheet for the updated version of the 6551 produced by The
Western Design Center inidcates a change to this behavior.
Unfortunately, their chip has many other problems that have yet to be
worked out.

Darren