[Coco] Multi-Pak Interface question.

KARL SEFCIK cdiman7 at flash.net
Tue Mar 3 22:59:42 EST 2009

Rick, and others,    I was replying and had to reboot, hope I can remember all the stuff I was going to add. Forgive me for not being in the chat, but answering on the echo, what if we were to make an MPI on an ASIC basis? Get the hardware, engineer it, and then for the Roms and software that made the MPI work, we get a huge memory chip and program it with Linux? Then the bugs can be worked arounde, Ramtron makes a 4 MB chip that retains memory (with no power) for life now, just a thought.