[Coco] CCR-81 & CCR-82 manuals

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Tue Mar 3 12:28:54 EST 2009

One last thought, now, is that after reading both manuals, it appears that
either tape system is capable of connecting directly to mains power
(120/240) systems with quite possibly the most easy to find power cables
ever.  Most VCRs in Canada and the US had the same cable through most of the
80's and 90's and even today various stereo components still use these
simple two prong cables.  The tape systems have built in transformers and
would not require an external power supply if you have the simple power
cable.