[Coco] coco font (kinda)

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Sun Mar 1 21:21:59 EST 2009

Well, I'm not a bit surprised. I was just trying to dupe them as I saw them
on my little coco2 screen next to my PC, and my eyesight is not what it used
to be. I changed the G I J M N and 0, but the rest are gonna have to stay as
they are for my uses. I only have 1 font editor, so I'm kinda limited what I
can do.

Thanks for the reply.