[Coco] proposal for CoCoFEST! talk

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 1 14:40:55 EST 2009

Tom Seagrove wrote:
> What would one give to get a hold of some video from some Rainbow Fests
> along with a couple seminars?  Would that be of any interest?
>
> Tom
>
> ----
What is needed is someone able to record the events. Allen is not able
to this time.
If any one is able and willing to do this let us know.
I've seen offers to pay $5.00 for a disk.
Brian

--
 Brian Goers                                         Glenside Color Computer Club URL
 Glenside Vice-President of Special Events           http://GlensideCCC.com

 IDE Boards are available.
 Show cost $45.00                                   The 18th Annual “LAST” Chicago CoCoFEST!
 Includes items in the picture                      Will be held March 28 & 29 2009
                                                    Holiday Inn & Suites Elgin.