[Coco] CoCo montage/tribute on YouTube.com

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Mar 31 19:13:24 EDT 2009

Here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgchwL7eeiw

Very nice, including some games I hadn't ever seen.

So, when you browse YouTube and find a good CoCo video, be sure to
post a comment thanking them for posting it, and mention that
CoCoFests are still going (maybe even link to www.glensideccc.com). If
we can all keep this in mind moving forward, we can start building
awareness for the 2010 CoCoFest.

When you find a retro-blog posting, or someone who mentions the CoCo
somewhere, consider taking a moment to chime in, and reference the
club and fest. If we get the ball rolling now, who knows -- maybe we
could break 1000 in 2010 :-) (Heh, there would be no room at the hotel!)

I plan to start putting a series of promotional videos together, like
TV ads for the fest and CoCo, and we can start embedding them on our
own websites and such. I hope I keep the enthusiasm. I may even set my
CoCo back up in the coming weeks.
--
Over 125,000 digital pics from Disney, Theme Parks, and Ren Fests!
Visit http://www.AtTheFaire.com or http://www.DisneyFans.com

Orlando (and other places) cheap luxury vacation offers - and I get
credit!
http://www.WestgateResorts.com/or/index.cfm?acct=9009895609&sales=8664429956&language=en