[Coco] CoCoFest 2010 - The 30th Anniversary of the CoCo

Nick Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Tue Mar 31 17:48:14 EDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 09:09:37AM -0500, Allen Huffman wrote:

 >Next year, 2010, is 30th anniversary for the CoCo.

 >Nick, shall we start collecting to get you over here and involved like

 >you helped with 20th?

Now I recall an old idea I had....

Rather than stiff the CoCo community for the donations, Radio Shack
should be approached to see if they can offer some funding as support.
The theme of "The CoCo's 30th Birthday" may help.

And I would INSIST that Allen Huffman be the master of ceremonies
because he is the best man for the job.   :)

Nick