[Coco] Stalk me to the CoCoFest

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Mar 27 17:24:58 EDT 2009

If you have a Google account, you can set up Latitude:

http://www.google.com/latitude/intro.html

Add me ("alsplace at pobox.com") and I will give you permission to see me
on your Latitude map this weekend. The GPS tracking is only accurate
when the application is active, otherwise it just places a general
location on the map, but you can follow my journey from Des Moines to
Elgin, then any place we go during the weekend (assuming we don't just
walk across the parking lot for dinner again).

--
18th Annual “LAST” Chicago CoCoFEST! - March 28 & 29, 2009 - Elgin, IL
- http://glensideccc.com/

Over 98,000 digital pics from Disney, Theme Parks, and Ren Fests!
Visit http://www.AtTheFaire.com or http://www.DisneyFans.com

Orlando (and other places) cheap luxury vacation offers - and I get
credit!
http://www.WestgateResorts.com/or/index.cfm?acct=9009895609&sales=8664429956&language=en