[Coco] Slow traffic on the list

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Thu Mar 26 20:27:42 EDT 2009

I recall a couple of messages a couple of weeks back that nothing much was happening around here.  I just came in and find that _all_ of the messages from before 16:30 to after 20:15 (22 messages) are from here.  The usually high-volume political (libertarian/individualist anarchist) lists I'm on generated not a thing.  (Which can be a bad sign, but that the subject of another show).
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd at comcast.net

<home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd>
(page has stale links and resume is not up to date as I'm employed at a dead end job with a health plan and if I quit for a short-lived high-pay consulting gig, La Esposa will make me homeless before the first check arrives)