[Coco] Docs from the NitrOS9 Project

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Tue Mar 24 18:42:19 EDT 2009

Bill wrote:
> Has anyone been able to download the " NitrOS-9 Command reference" from
> http://www.nitros9.org/documents.html? It would be a great help to us "dummy
> noobs"
>
> Sorry, I forgot, I was supposed to quit asking questions.

How will you get answers to your questions if you don't ask them? :)

Not sure what your problem is here. To see the command reference you
need to click on the icon following the entry. That will redirect your
browser to the SourceForge site, and SourceForge is very very slow
compared to most sites. If that is your problem, just be patient.

Since the command reference is several web pages rather than a file, the
ability to download it depends on the capabilities of your browser. If
your browser can "save as Web page complete", then you can save the
complete reference on your hard drive exactly as it is structured at
SourceForge. If not, you'll need to save each page of the reference.

Whether you actually need the command reference is problematic. All you
really need to do is boot NitrOS-9 and enter help and you will see:

help [ENTER]
Hit [ESC] to exit
Help available on:
(long list of commands)