[Coco] Nitros9 problems

t.fadden at cox.net t.fadden at cox.net
Tue Mar 24 13:21:19 EDT 2009

What does get everything set up mean?
Just exactly what steps did you take?

Do you have an hdbdos/DW3 rom in your floppy controller?

Please reply with exact steps, and hardware config.

Its like me asking why my new car won't start, with no other information given.

Tim

---- Bill <cwgordon at carolina.rr.com> wrote:
I downloaded the latest .zip of NitrOS9 files, but none of them will work.
I'm sure I'm not doing something right, but maybe someone can tell me what.

I downloaded nos96809l2v030208coco3.zip from
http://www.nitros9.org/downloads.html, and unzipped it, tried to use each
one in turn in DriveWire3, but when I get everything set up and ready to
boot, I type 'DOS' and all I get is 'OK'.

Ideas? Thanks.

*Square One Christian BBS
Web access: http://www.sq1bbs.com/index.php
Telnet access: telnet://sq1bbs.com