[Coco] reading the command line in assembler

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 23:33:09 EDT 2009

hi all,

No, I don't need to know *how* to read the command line; I already know that
:)

When a command in NitrOS9 executes, X points to the command line, which is
terminated in a carriage return. I'd like to know if the memory after the
last character can be assumed to be $00?

In C, the number of command line arguments and the array of arguments are
nicely packaged. Not so in assembler, I fear.

If this information is in the manual, will some kind soul point me to the
page?

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.