[Coco] Saving ML programs

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Fri Mar 13 10:06:43 EDT 2009

Bill wrote:
> I'm trying to save machine language programs to disk, but have no idea where
> to save them to: savem "program.bin", first address, last address, execution
> address
>
> Help??

Your question does not make any sense. Do you mean you don't know what
values to enter for "first address, last address, execution address"?

If true, then you must be trying to save an ml program you did not
write. If not, I haven't a clue what you mean.

Presumably these programs were loaded from a disk although tape is a
possibility. You can download a program from my web site, MLFinder, that
will read a disk to determine these addresses.
http://home.att.net/~robert.gault/Coco/Downloads/Downloads.htm