[Coco] Complete 30GB CoCo Archives Links List

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 10:43:31 EDT 2009

I have had a couple of folks ask me for a complete list of the archives links that I have been working on the past few months. The Archive is now just a bit over 33GB in size. Below is the link containing the most current and complete list of our coco community's archives.

http://www.coco3.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=4270#4270

Again thanks go out to all the folks who have sent me this material over the past year or so, many of whom are still actively scanning newsletters, creating disk images and compiling materials and then sending them to me for inclusion. If you have something you would like added send me an e-mail. I give full credit when I post or as some folks prefer I can keep your contributions anonymous.

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **