[Coco] Question regarding the Cloud9tech SuperIDE Interface.

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Tue Mar 10 01:00:16 EDT 2009

I know this is likely more directed to Boisy and Mark, but I figured I would
ask the CoCoList.
I have an Iomega 250MB ATAPI Zip drive, Model Z250ATAPI.  I am curious if
anyone has used the ATAPI Zip drives on the SuperIDE Interface.  I
know the TC^3
SCSI Controller pages says it supports the SCSI version of the Zip drives.

So anyone know if the ATAPI Zip works with the Super IDE Interface?

On another topic I just found eight 720K 3.5" diskettes amongst the numerous
1.44M diskettes I have.  Maybe I will have less reliability issues with my
3.5" drives going forward. =:vP

--
Regards,

Ryan Pritchard