[Coco] Underscore in Filename in DECB

CoCo Mongrel cocomongrel at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 8 21:55:32 EDT 2009

OK doggonnit,

I've got some files in DECB that have what I think are stand-ins for the
underscore character.  They appear as a right-pointing arrow [ <- (but a
single character)].  I can't remember how to produce this character on the
CoCo 3 keyboard in DECB.  You can get it with <alt><-> in TW128.  But I want
to type this at the DECB command prompt.  A <shift><[down-arrow]> produces
the character on the screen, but also apparently a carriage return.  And
though it appears the same on the screen, I'm not sure it's the same
character...

cocomongrel