[Coco] DriveWire 3 Updates

Boisy Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Sun Mar 8 18:28:14 EDT 2009

This afternoon I posted new updates to Cloud-9's DriveWire product page:

- All HDB-DOS ROMs are available: CoCo 1 at 38400, CoCo 2 at 57600 and
CoCo 3 at 115200bps.  They are now all in one zip file on the page
- All NitrOS-9 disk images are available in one zip file:
     - NitrOS-9/6809 Level 1 for CoCo1 at 38400
     - NitrOS-9/6809 Level 2 for CoCo 2 at 57600
     - NitrOS-9/6809 Level 2 for CoCo 3 at 115200
     - NitrOS-9/6309 Level 2 for CoCo 3 at 115200
- Updated servers for Windows and Mac are also posted, so grab them.

Printing is now supported under NitrOS-9 by sending data to the /p
device (tied to the scdwp driver).  Both servers handle printing.

Also, DriveWire 3 is now officially part of the NitrOS-9 Project.  The
source is available for your perusal.

I am open to discussing how we can do nightly builds of the project to
insure updates come in on a timely fashion.

Have fun with it this stuff.

Regards,
Boisy G. Pitre
--