[Coco] DriveWire 3

Boisy Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Fri Mar 6 10:54:22 EST 2009

As the saying goes, the only way to fight fire is with fire.

So starting today, DriveWire 3 is now a free downloadable product from
Cloud-9.

You can go to our website at http://www.cloud9tech.com/ and click on
the DriveWire announcement on the main page.  It will take you to the
DriveWire 3 page, where you can now download DriveWire HDB-DOS ROMs
for the CoCo 2 and CoCo 3.  Of course, you will need to burn your own
EPROM in order to take advantage of these images.

For those of you who don't have an EPROM burner or cable, we've
dropped the price of our HDB-DOS ROM Pak to $20, and are still making
cables available for $10.

The server software for Windows and Mac will go up sometime today.
The Linux server on SourceForge has been updated to handle the new
protocol features.

Documentation and NitrOS-9 images will be go up this weekend.

Regards,
Boisy G. Pitre
--
Tee-Boy