[Coco] Glenside IDE board Connectors

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 6 00:03:32 EST 2009

Since the CoCoFest is coming up soon. I thought I would order card edge
connectors that mount on the IDE board at CONN2 and CONN 3. Then if you
don't have a Multi-Pak Interface or Slot-pak you can plug the floppy
controller into the IDE board.

I have not ordered them yet and things become hurried as the Fest
approaches I will probably mail the connector after the Fest.
If I can mail them sooner I will.
These are the 2 row 20 connectors without the flange. If the flange will
not interfere with the tabs on the floppy controller I will buy those
instead.
Brian

--
 Brian Goers                                         Glenside Color Computer Club URL
 Glenside Vice-President of Special Events           http://GlensideCCC.com

 IDE Boards are available.
 Show cost $45.00                                   The 18th Annual “LAST” Chicago CoCoFEST!
 Includes items in the picture                      Will be held March 28 & 29 2009
                                                    Holiday Inn & Suites Elgin.