[Coco] '68' Micro Journal

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Wed Mar 4 17:13:23 EST 2009

So with all the activity lately with regards to magazine scanning on the
list.  I am expecting that if these magazines were to be scanned there would
be significant interest.

My concerns:
- Scanning takes a long time one page at a time.
- Cutting the spine devalues the magazine (these are in very good
condition), but makes the scanning go oh so much faster (plus I have access
to an auto sheet feeder multi-purpose device, with selectable DPI.