[Coco] [Color Computer] Possible solution for yellowing plastic? -- Retr0Bright » home

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 17:04:32 EST 2009

> http://retr0bright.wikispaces.com/

that's the same method I mentioned here:
http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2009-February/040311.html

The most recent news seems to be that lower % hydrogen peroxide
solutions work if you give it multiple days.
3% might actually give more even results.

I have a multipack and my original coco monitor I'm going to try it on
one of these days.  If it fixes the monitor I'll be sold.  It's never
been near smoke but looks like it was in a bar for 20 years.