[Coco] coco3.com

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 17:12:32 EDT 2009

Something has definitely happened to the forum membership.  I noticed
that Roger's screen name no longer apperars as moderator on any of the
forum catagories and has been removed from the membership list.  All
of his posts under that name are gone too.

One long-time member's screen name was just recently shown as "newest
member". It looks like some names may have gotten purged.

Darren