[Coco] Banned C64 Emulator

Brian Blake random_rodder at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 26 07:21:23 EDT 2009

I'm not 100% sure that pictures of partially naked women equal the definition of 'porn,' but, who am I to say? I saw the same articles yesterday, including one for the 'My Vibe' app that may make some of those same women semi-happy. I find it ironic that Apple banned an 8-bit emulator yet is allowing these apps...

Brian