[Coco] Banned C64 Emulator

Boisy Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Tue Jun 23 22:38:52 EDT 2009

As someone who makes his living consulting and developing on Apple's
products, I have to say that this is truly a stupid limitation.  Apple
really needs to get over their pettiness about control and modify
their SDK agreement to accommodate emulators such as these.  My guess
is they will, after the pressure is on them for a while.

I would love to see a CoCo emulator on my iPhone.