[Coco] [REAL OT] was Re: What do you make of this non-approved HSCREEN mode?

James Hrubik jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 12 09:12:40 EDT 2009

On Jun 11, 2009, at Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 11:21 PM, Robert Gault
wrote:

> To round out this thread, we should look at the screen produced by
> HRES=000 or 16-bytes per screen. It behaves ...

> ... To me, it looks like some incomplete look-up table is being
> used. Garbage in gives garbage out.

Hey!  I thought we were supposed to stay away from comments about our
government on this list!  Sorry, I was just reading CNN and couldn't
resist. %^D

-----Items below rated "PCX"; news anchor approval advised before
reading...----
DEMOCRACY : the political system whereby minorities are forced to
submit to the will of the majority.
  From the sayings of Grampa Jim, Copyright 2006.
Unauthorized use of my stuff may cause senility.