[Coco] What do you make of this non-approved HSCREEN mode?

theother_bob theother_bob at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 12 01:33:06 EDT 2009

----- Original Message ----
From: "jdaggett at gate.net" <jdaggett at gate.net>
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 8:49:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] What do you make of this non-approved HSCREEN mode?

...snip...
>Hard to say without some idea of what the designers thought. It is possible the the prototype
board may yield some insight. I may have to review what I have. It would be nice to have
detailed pictures withour the dots and labels on the covered ICs also. Better to ID them and
thus function.

It would be amazing to actually fire up the prototype and run the same tests (among other things.)
This is, of course, impossible...
so let's all meet next week at Milly Way's and give it a shot!
Now... which bank to deposit my penny in...

Bob