[Coco] Drivewire for Linux

James Hrubik jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 10 11:35:22 EDT 2009

Nice sig, John.  If that is an original, (_I'VE_ not seen it before),
I would put some sort of notice there, e.g., "(C) John W. Linville,
2009" so that in the event Microsoft tries to copyright it, you at
least will have a fighting chance to continue using it %^D.

To me, that is the only practical use for copyright - self defense.
Otherwise, I would recommend attributing, also for self defense.

On Jun 10, 2009, at Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 11:05 AM, John W.
Linville wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 09:35:51AM -0400, Bill wrote:
>> I want to (eventually) migrate my server over to a Linux box. I've
>> been

> --
> John W. Linville		Someday the world will need a hero, and you
> linville at tuxdriver.com			might be all we have.  Be ready.

| O thus be it ever, when free men shall stand                |
| Between their loved homes and the war's desolation!         |
| Blest with vict'ry and peace, may the Heaven-rescued land   |
| Praise the Pow'r that hath made and preserved us a Nation!  |
| Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just;            |
| And this be our motto: "In GOD is our trust!"               |
| And the Star Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave          |
| O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.        |
==========National Anthem, United States of America============