[Coco] Opening the Coco Archives

Bill Barnes da3m0n_slay3r at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 6 15:20:47 EDT 2009

Crimson Editor (FREEware) handles practically any "Format" it loads whether it's just CR(UNIX), CRLF(DOS), or LF(MAC). and you can change it and save it with the corrected format. It's a good editor for programming too. (options on tabs or spaces for tabs as well.) Windows only, but works from Win95/NT thru Vista.

Note: Crimson Editor has been supreceded by the (GPL) Emerald Editor, which runs under Windows, Linux, BSD, and Mac OS-X. and "Right now it's not ready for download - you can download what we have in the Subversion repository if you want, but unless you're an experienced coder, you're likely to find it won't do what you think - it's not a usable download unless you can compile the software yourself. Full downloads will be made available soon"

-Later!   -WB-    -- BABIC Computer Consulting.