[Coco] Extract BIN from DSK

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 00:15:41 EDT 2009

Don't forget that colour computer .BIN files have 10 extra bytes added to
the actual code; 5 at the start and 5 at the end, to give information such
as length, start address and execute address. As well, not all .BIN files
are relocatable, and may not run as a ROM file in a location other than the
one for which they were written.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.