[Coco] OS9 del question

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 4 23:45:41 EDT 2009

I was doing some disk copying, using "diskcopy" and got the wrong
destination directory.

So I used "ls -sacen" to generate a single column list of the files in my
dir.  I then edited the list to leave only the GREAT BUNCH of files I want
to delete.

Now I want to feed that list to "del" to make them all go away.  I figure I
could edit the list again, making it a script file with "del" at the top,
but I'm not sure how to get it to accept the remaining lines as input.

I'm using the 2006 vewrsion of Nitros9 with the standard "del" command and
"shell+ v2.2".

Any help would be appreciated.