[Coco] Crunch?

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 4 20:54:09 EDT 2009

Actually there is no error, just nothing happens when I try to do a dir.
When, under DECB, I dir an OS9 disk, I get garbage, followed by ?FS ERROR.

When I dir and empty drive, I get ?IO ERROR.

When I dir the Urbane disk, I get nothing.  Just one blank line, then the OK
prompt.

Under OS9, using "RSDOS -dir /d2" it returns
Free granules:68