[Coco] 300 baud days

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 19:43:14 EDT 2009

I ran a BBS here in Australia for a short time. Originally I used CoBBS
(from The Rainbow), and later RiBBS. I wrote some extensions to CoBBS,
including XModem file transfers.

I modified an existing 300 baud modem to make it auto-answer.

Ha! Those were the days. :)

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.