[Coco] [Color Computer] Trade

Karl Sefcik cdiman7 at flash.net
Thu Jun 4 17:04:43 EDT 2009

Vacuumboy,

   You guessed correctly that the MC-10 does hook up to a tv, and it has
color (artifac) too, I think. I had one years ago, don't anymore. I even
found a way to make a word processor (it doesn't come with one, or one
available. But if you get one, you can print letters, etc, if you use
ASCII line commands and the text to be printed in " ". I printed up a
resume, using a DMP 105 (back then) this way, just took a little
experimenting, and I think one of the MC10 books gave the ASCII
positioning scheme. It was a lot of fun too,lol.
   Good luck.
Karl