[Coco] VCC is a Windows program Re: VCC + wish list

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Thu Jun 4 13:49:34 EDT 2009

Heck, I got it mixed up with Jeff Vavasour's emulator... at least I think that's the DOS based one...

But, with VCC I guess Windows could be stripped down to minimal functionality. It's not easy, but there used to be a website on how to do just that. A nice little VB menu program would then do the trick. What you'd end up with is an emulator that would be similar to your "CC4" project -- minus the hardware side.

---------
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 07:51:17 -0700
From: Steve Bjork <6809er at bjork-huffman.net>

Frank,

VCC IS a windows program and uses DirectX 8.0 or later.  That's in the
first line of text about the VCC on the home page.  I don't know how you
missed it.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"