[Coco] VCC is a Windows program Re: VCC + wish list

Steve Bjork 6809er at bjork-huffman.net
Wed Jun 3 10:51:17 EDT 2009

Frank,

VCC IS a windows program and uses DirectX 8.0 or later.  That's in the
first line of text about the VCC on the home page.  I don't know how you
missed it.
It will work with your laptop if you load the right drivers, called
windows. Some have gotten VCC working under WINE for Linux.  But I never
tried since I use windows already.

Steve (6809er) Bjork