[Coco] In Memorium

Tony Podraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Mon Jun 15 23:49:54 EDT 2009

Off topic or not,  It is only natural to share one another's burdens in a family.  We are family.  I have come to believe that and have stated such, many times in the past, and I stand behind that conviction.
If I have the time correct, at 21:00 EDST, Robert Gibons, father of former Glenside Color Computer Club president, Rob Gibons, passed from this life into the next.  They were very close.  Please remember Rob and his sisters and their families at this time of emotional and spiritual need.  He is a List member, and will see your posts, eventually.
May He grant you, and yours, comfort and strength, Rob, during this period of separation.  God is in control and will not place on you a burden that you cannot, with His help, carry.
In His grip,
Tony