[Coco] Spectral Associates

Richard Adams yahoogroups36 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 1 16:19:38 EDT 2009

Jim,

The Wikipedia entry was in error, Spectral Associates sold some of their software via Tandy initially, some via direct order. The Wikipedia entry said they sold exclusively through Radio Shack. They may have reached that point at some juncture, but not initially, as I bought a number of programs from them directly. I corrected the Wikipedia entry accordingly.

> I found the Wiki article for them:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectral_Associates
>
> I take it Don Connolly was the owner/founder of the company. It would be a
> blast to contact him and see what he is up too.
>
> Drop me a line if you have any leads or info.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jim Cox
> http://miba51.blogspot.com/
> http://geekswhocare.blogspot.com/
> http://8-bit-retro-computing.blogspot.com/

SNIP

Art,

I don't recall if Spectral Associates showed up for the Chicago Rainbowfest that I attended, but they were definitely at the single Ft. Worth Rainbowfest, as I spent considerable time hanging around their booth in hopes of seeing some of the games they were planning to initially release there. I seem to remember the guys manning their booth as being Todd and Brett Keeton.

Regards,

Richard