[Coco] Rainbow Digitization: Year one done

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 00:53:46 EDT 2009

Very nice, looks like you've done a lot of work.  This is very handy
if, like me, you sometimes have a random thought about an article read
years ago but are usually too lazy to search through storage for the
actual thing :)

What is the legal status of a project like this?  I notice in the
first text on the page it is stated that permission was never given to
distribute the magazine contents... and then below are the magazine
contents.. ?