[Coco] 128k Bubble Memory

Ries, Rich (NY80) Rich.Ries at Honeywell.com
Mon Jul 27 10:28:08 EDT 2009

Sir Dennis,
 I just finished going through my copies of The Rainbow last weekend.
What a blast from the past! While I had drooled over a lot of the Green
Mountain Micro stuff, my dreams were greater than my wallet. That is to
say, "I woulda if I coulda, but I couldn't so I didn't." And by the time
I could afford the stuff, the CoCo was off chasing dinosaurs. <sigh>

  Anyway, I'd like to say that the 8-bit days were a lot more FUN than
anything today. (Can you imagine patching Windoze to improve it, or add
more commands like Colin Stearman did with RS-DOS??)

--Rich