[Coco] [Color Computer] Telnet program?

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 25 12:38:24 EDT 2009

What I meant is that I want to better understand how Basic09 produces the I-Code. There are some things in the I-Code that I am unable to determine the meaning of without knowing how Basic09 is dealing with the data structures as it packs the I-Code. Since Basic09 is written in ASM, I can learn all this by learning to understand the assembler code.

I already have a DISASM copy of the assembler code for Basic09 01.01.00. Because all the labels are generic it's already difficult to follow. I used that code to help me create the token list used to build I-Code from. What I don't know is which routine(s) pack the I-Code, which one(s) generate and store the tables that hold the variable reference list, line number reference list, and the procedure parameter reference list (before packing), and any other internal lists that Basic09 creates while in the editor.

Wayne