[Coco] [Color Computer] Telnet program?

richec rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Fri Jul 24 12:59:21 EDT 2009

><snip>
> Actually, weren't there two?  I believe Peter did one time also.
><snip>

Touche.. ya go tme on that one 8-)

I was just beginning to learn CoCo assembler when I became side tracked with
the Amiga. Never tried it on the Amiga. Amiga BASIC seemed brain damaged
compared to the CoCo so I stopped that too. Then when AOS2 came out,
AmigeBASIC was broken so that as they say ended that.

I do want to begin on learning CoCo assembler again, but time is not on my
side at the moment. The job is getting in the way 8-)