[Coco] Magazines and Indexes

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 19 00:25:01 EDT 2009

Status Update - I'm at over 8,000 records now, and am about 4 issues from
having all of the BUG newsletters input.  Since Rainbow on Disk is included,
I decided I would include the BUG PD library too.   BUG printed a fairly
usable PD library listing which I can transpose into the database.  And
their library was/is comprehensive.

Whats in the database right now?  The following:

80 Microcomputing 9/80 through 4/86
80 US Journal 3/81 thru 6/83
Austrailian Coco 12/84 thru 5/85
Basic Computing 7/83 thru 3/84
BUG Newsletter 1/90 thru 7/94
CocoNutz 1/05 thru 3/08
Rainbow 7/81 thru 7/91 <---most do not have sortable flags set
ROD 4/82 thru 6/90 <---none of these have the sortable flags set
The World of 68 Micros 8/93 thru 1/96

It obvious that there is a lot missing.  I'm doing 2-6 issues a night, and
mixing which issues I do a bit to keep interested.