[Coco] An error

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 18 13:22:19 EDT 2009

Thanks, Dean. :)

I am working on it. It looks like I'll be decoding the I-Code files manually, at least until I can find out what is going wrong with it. I am going to be putting everything on CoCopedia. I hope to include some technical detail, such as the structure of I-Code and how to decode it, as well. And from what I've seen so far, I may be including differences between versions of 6809 Basic09 too.

Wayne