[Coco] wierd kernel modules was Re: SCSI tape driver for OS-9?

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Wed Jul 15 17:43:46 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 06:53:48AM -0500, Boisy G. Pitre wrote:
> Years ago when I worked for Microware, I ran across a version of tar,
> as well as SBF (Sequential Block File manager) for OS-9/6809, a

I'd heard of SBF, but wasn't ever sure it actually existed.

Did Microware have any other interesting kernel modules that never
made it to the CoCo?

One thing I've always been especially curious about, is if there was
ever drivers for an IEEE-488 bus (probably based off the 68488 chip).
I'd think that would almost be a requirement for OS-9's
industrial/embedded customers.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA