[Coco] [Color Computer] Telnet program?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Jul 15 09:24:25 EDT 2009

On Wednesday 15 July 2009, Brian Goers wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:
>> On Sunday 12 July 2009, Dave Kelly wrote:
>>> Gene Heskett wrote:
>>>   Tim Kientzle

>>> Has anyone looked on Glensides membership rosster?
>>
>> I don't think I have access, I haven't rx'd the newsletter in a couple of
>> years or maybe 3.
>
>The Glenside web page at http://glensideccc.com/ is open to everyone.
>Look under the coco3 for the membership list.
>No I didn't see Tim's name.

Thanks Brian.

Neither do I, so I think its safe to say he isn't. :)  What does the number or
character string after the name & before the city indicate?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

<dark> Culus: Building a five-meter-high replica of the Empire State
       Building with paperclips is impressive.  Doing it blindfolded is
       eleet.